1) Louis Riel … Hero? Traitor?
I go to Winnipeg a lot. Probably of all my travels, it is the trip I make most often. Winnipeg is much maligned by many Canadians … usually by Canadians who have never visited it which is all the more bizarre.
2) Mere Hotel
3) the view of the Red River from my room at Mere
4) my room at Mere
5) the marvellous Canadian Museum for Human Rights
6) art installation at Provancher Bridge
7) meanwhile back home, this picture taken of the moon setting over Granville Bridge in Vancouver on my walk to work one morning
8) ah, home …. taken walking across the Cambie Bridge, just as the sun was about to break
You must be logged in to post a comment.