Tennis Star Suzie’s Christmas at Casablanca Party was last night. It was a smash success! Lots of fun, casino, drama, booze, food and friends. A hit all around. Sue and I spent Friday preparing the food which included, among other things:
- Moroccan-spiced chicken with red peppers and lemon drizzle;
- Chaucuterie board;
- Couscous salad with dates and almonds (to die for!);
- Moroccan carrot and goat cheese sandwiches with green olive tapenade.
1) the bedoiun tent area; 2) behind the curtain is the casino; 3) folks chill later on
4) Tennis Star Suzie, moi and Denyse before the rush; 5) the food!; 6) the gambling begins
7) me and others relax in the tent area; 8) roulette was the game of choice last night
Scot on the Rocks Annie Delivers!
G, Blee and I headed out to Ironwoman Judy’s today to meet and greet our new addition … Scot on the Rocks Annie’s daughter, K. Oh, she’s so adoreable!
ryc: doesn’t it get more stressful rather than dramatic?
It looked like a very fun party~! =)
wow, very nice decorations! and…cute baby!
the little baby girl looks very cute!!!!!!! Wanna kiss her cheeks! :p
Love the decorations. Just wrap the food and send it lol!
OMG! you guys outdid yourselves!! everything looks hot!!! psst. i can’t wait til friday.
wow… nice job decorating. And the baby pic looks so adorably cute.