The Christmas celebrations are in full swing!.
On Friday night, G and I met up with Blee and Pop Star Will W at Piatti, for our annual Christmas dinner get-together. You’ll remember last year, we all headed to Medieval Times. It was good food and fun (the talk of vibrators aside). I’d encourage you all to give a listen to Will’s music and head to HMV to buy his CD … makes a perfect Christmas gift.
On Saturday morning, G and I started part one of the holiday gift exchange at home! Woohee! Me loves gifts. Then we headed down to Niagara Falls for the day/night at the Sheraton. This adventure was filled with cosmic golf, a ride in the SkyWheel, midway games (we donated our 79 winning tickets to a young lad), champagne (of course), a romp through the wax figures at Movieland, more gifts, and scrumptious chocolates in our room as we watched the lights change color on Niagara Falls. Good fun!
2) the Saturday morning gifts; 3) the view of the falls from our room at the Sheraton
4) that Saturday night gifts; 5) G examines the SkyWheel up close
6) me in the SkyWheel; 7) the view of our hotel from the big wheel
8, 9 & 10) can you guess these stars from the Wax Museum? …
11) me with Mr & Mrs Simpson; 12) G plays cosmic golf (G plays better without his jacket on)
13) shooting for tickets to donate (we actually gave all our tickets to the Asian lad in the background); 14) Soma chocolates: dark chocolate with olive oil and dark chocolate with 8 year old basalmic vinegar
Niagara Falls sure looks spectacular! You guys have a good start over the holidays! Merry Christmas!
That chocolate looks good…
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Now that is the beginning of a great holiday. AS one of the comments read you do seem to be the ideal couple who are continually working to keep it that way.Merry Christmas!!