So, it’s out with the old and in with the new … goodbye 2007; hello 2008 … goodbye King Edward Hotel; hello Hazelton!
We enjoyed everything the hotel had on offer and were very impressed with the entire experience. On Monday we even used the spa, Spa at Hazelton, and had massages and G, a pedicure. The lap pool downstairs is great and bully on the spa staff for even picking up on G’s comment, referencing an article on how to make perfect buttercream icing. When we returned to our room after shopping, they had made a colour photocopy of the article and had slipped it under our door. Kudos also to our great housekeeping staff who kept us in ice, pop and – more importantly – extra Bvlgari toiletries.
1) our dressing room; 2) the granite washroom complete with mirror tv
3) the bed; and 4) sitting area
5) stocking in for New Year’s Eve; 6) the very funky (if dark) hallways
7) Bvlgari!; 8) G’s trainers even got royal treatment
9) wowza, towels taller than G; 10) the lap pool (photo credit for pool: http://www.thehazeltonhotel.com/)
11) New Year’s dinner in with pizza; 12) stilton carrot soup; and, 13) caesar salad
14 & 15) what a difference a day makes in our view of Hazelton Ave