We’re a week out from the 5th Annual Oscar Dinner so this weekend was put toward some prep on that front, and with a relaxing – and free night – sojourn at the Toronto Park Hyatt on Valentine’s Day.
1) we sampled at LCBO Summerhill; 2) we ate in Yorkville at Flo’s Dinner
3) we visted Blee’s padded room?! hehe; 4) we drank champagne at the Park Hyatt and watched Love Is a Many Splendid Thing
5) we ate wonderful fries at Flo’s
6) I admired the gorgeous teddy bear cake G bought me for Valentine’s Day; 7) then decapitated him
8) we prepared home-made, hand-made sasuages for the Oscar Dinner; 9) with real lamb casings
10) a lamb, and; 11) pork variety (can’t reveal more as it’s a secret)
12) stuffing sasuages is a real art that I need more practice on, even with Blee’s kind assistance