We’re a week out from the 5th Annual Oscar Dinner so this weekend was put toward some prep on that front, and with a relaxing – and free night – sojourn at the Toronto Park Hyatt on Valentine’s Day.
1) we sampled at LCBO Summerhill; 2) we ate in Yorkville at Flo’s Dinner
3) we visted Blee’s padded room?! hehe; 4) we drank champagne at the Park Hyatt and watched Love Is a Many Splendid Thing
5) we ate wonderful fries at Flo’s
6) I admired the gorgeous teddy bear cake G bought me for Valentine’s Day; 7) then decapitated him
8) we prepared home-made, hand-made sasuages for the Oscar Dinner; 9) with real lamb casings
10) a lamb, and; 11) pork variety (can’t reveal more as it’s a secret)
12) stuffing sasuages is a real art that I need more practice on, even with Blee’s kind assistance
hahaha… I didn’t know that was a teddy bear cake until I saw the next picture.
That looks fun making your own sausages, what are the ingredients?Is that a chocolate flavoured teddy bear cake? So cute!
Homemade sausage – yummy – just had some at the Amish Festival nearby!
At least that padded room had Valentine’s Day colour!
Making your own sausages? There’s something I’ve never considered doing. Fascinating, though. Where does one get lamb casings? Or pork casings, for that matter?