1) mom had Riverside decorated for Christmas for my arrival … so pretty!
On Thursday I flew to London to spend some downtime with family. Weather’s great for November … sunny and 12C today and I’ve just returned from the gardens and some raking of leaves.
2) the gardens looks tired in Fall; 3) Friday night mom made fish, ‘fish on fridays’ fish on a delicious bed of cauliflower tabbouleh
4) cheese for dessert; 5) the sitting room looks great
The girls – my mom, sister, niece and some dozen other female family members – are having a ‘girls weekend’ (read: spa and shopping) so it’s been a boys weekend for us which naturally means cards, darts, drinks, sports and pizza. Gotta love it!
6) Papa, nephew E and Butchie (for the record, Papa won); 7) thence onto darts (with no injuries to the dogs that kept wanting to roam behind the dart board!
8) Papa ordered in the pizza from the local mafia hangout, er, I mean, pizza joint