1) mom had Riverside decorated for Christmas for my arrival … so pretty!
On Thursday I flew to London to spend some downtime with family. Weather’s great for November … sunny and 12C today and I’ve just returned from the gardens and some raking of leaves.
2) the gardens looks tired in Fall; 3) Friday night mom made fish, ‘fish on fridays’ fish on a delicious bed of cauliflower tabbouleh
4) cheese for dessert; 5) the sitting room looks great
The girls – my mom, sister, niece and some dozen other female family members – are having a ‘girls weekend’ (read: spa and shopping) so it’s been a boys weekend for us which naturally means cards, darts, drinks, sports and pizza. Gotta love it!
6) Papa, nephew E and Butchie (for the record, Papa won); 7) thence onto darts (with no injuries to the dogs that kept wanting to roam behind the dart board!
8) Papa ordered in the pizza from the local mafia hangout, er, I mean, pizza joint
“Local mafia hangout” Ha ha!
Beautiful tree and a good idea for early Christmas. Man’s Room And Night – grrrrr.The food looks excellent so we know who cooked it. But in the Man’s Room pizza of course.
Sounds like an enjoyable early Christmas. To me, mom’s cooking is better is pizza, hehe.