One | Done.
A year in and I still look forward to my entries. I’m happy with the layout. I acknowledge what a great tool it has become for tracking our adventures. Looked at collectively, I can summarize as follows:
- I watch a lot of movies. Seventy (70) reviewed since Jan 1, 2006. (granted I’m nowhere near YNOTswim‘s running tally of 228. My goal was to review 100 this year and with 2 weeks remaining I’m not sure I’m going to make it. But, G leaves Tuesday for 3 weeks in China so I’ll have time to kill and just may still make it;
- I have a thing for food and restaurants;
- We’re fortunate to travel a hellava lot;
- We’re blessed with many great friends;
- Xanga has lead me to friends I’ve made in ‘real’-life: willairah, Eggyplant, meoni, abcyeung, brooklyn2028;
- Xanga has lead me to on-line friends four of whom I’ll mention as they go back to the beginning: onetonman, Len_Q, Devilzgaysianboi and kunhuo42. I know shouting out 4 omits the other great xangan friends I’ve made but don’t worry I love you’all; and,
- the words of wisdom Fatcat723 presents on his site are always worth a visit.
haha my name still on your post XDanyways thanks for the advice!I hope you have a great holiday this end of the yearso…have you completed any certain resolutions that you are totally proud of? =]
Ryc: Eh? I’m confused about your comment. I posted three times and updated from other sites? Huh?
One year in! Congratulations. It’s nice to have gotten to know you through your Xanga and real life…next up caking baking 101. ^^
thats alot of moie reviews already! Well,it is just a figure, no point reviewing movies that are not worth the time.Anyhow, ¼ÓÓÍ£¡£¡
nice to have known you through xanga too! !
I love you <333333hahaand you are so sweet =]now hurry and watch a movie!I want to see you completing your goal =]
Anniversary – I am thankful for your comments and post. Nice to meet you on line. Thanks for the mention. Little embarrassed about that.
Yes, you really have a thing for movies, foods, and restaurants! But then those are the good things. =)
Happy 1 year! I always enjoy reading your xanga and your love of wine, food, decorating, movies & life in general!
ryc: hahahaha no, she’s not blond…
I’ve definitely screened well over 100, but I actually have a choice whether I want to bother reviewing them or not … also, much of my time is spent with TV series on DVD now-a-days. At Suite101.com, I have about 30 some reviews (starting from June-ish) and then I have more over at BlogTO.com which I don’t have easy access to anymore but I would say it’s also about 30 reviews for this year, totalling roughly 60 professionally written reviews this year.
whoa … I don’t think I’ve even reviewed THAT many films in a year … and I actually do it as part of work. Must go count now …
aww… thanks for the shoutout!you’re quite lucky; i haven’t met any xangans in real life yet! although that is quite possibly because i’m stuck in the city formerly known as “the armpit of america” =P
thanks for your e-greeting card!!!Happy X’mas tooIt is nice to meet you in xanga!!