One | Done.
A year in and I still look forward to my entries. I’m happy with the layout. I acknowledge what a great tool it has become for tracking our adventures. Looked at collectively, I can summarize as follows:
- I watch a lot of movies. Seventy (70) reviewed since Jan 1, 2006. (granted I’m nowhere near YNOTswim‘s running tally of 228. My goal was to review 100 this year and with 2 weeks remaining I’m not sure I’m going to make it. But, G leaves Tuesday for 3 weeks in China so I’ll have time to kill and just may still make it;
- I have a thing for food and restaurants;
- We’re fortunate to travel a hellava lot;
- We’re blessed with many great friends;
- Xanga has lead me to friends I’ve made in ‘real’-life: willairah, Eggyplant, meoni, abcyeung, brooklyn2028;
- Xanga has lead me to on-line friends four of whom I’ll mention as they go back to the beginning: onetonman, Len_Q, Devilzgaysianboi and kunhuo42. I know shouting out 4 omits the other great xangan friends I’ve made but don’t worry I love you’all; and,
- the words of wisdom Fatcat723 presents on his site are always worth a visit.