G and I are just returned from a Toronto Raptors win over the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Air Canada Centre. G was very fortunate to score free tickets to an Executive Suite, which is like the penultimate way to see a game (with thanks to CGC).
OMG, such fun, such decadence. We arrived tactfully way early and took full advantage of all the spoils on offer including:
- our own Executive Suite hostess, Lindsay, who was at our beck and call all evening;
- free FOOD! – we chowed down on sushi, nachos, steak sandwiches, breaded shrimp, chicken fingers and Greek salad;
- free BOOZE! – we doused ourselves in endless Heineken (for me) and red wine (for G);
- free ice-cream service, including Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream, hand-delivered to our spacious seats by Lindsay.
It all was just too much over-the-top fun and we loved every moment of it! AND the Raptors won. Damn, me loves it.
6) a tour of our Executive Suite
7) the Game starts