1) the door-prize table before everyone arrives – G won dinner for two!
In keeping with the Christmas party theme, G and I were out again last night at my former organization’s staff get-together at the Ramada (of all places!) downtown. Even though I left the group a year and a half ago, we continue to be a close-knit bunch and all had a blast last night chatting, eating, drinking and dancing!
2) awaiting the food which was grand and good: salmon, chicken, curry and roast beef; 3) l-r: Sandra, moi, Rada, my wonderful and talented executive assistant, Mary, and my wonderful and talented admin/facility supervisor, Ada
4) the dancing starts; 5) lord helps, conga lines forming
6) G and Lucy bump and grind; 7) G and Lucy, who at sixty-four (and a former Miss Trinidad & Tobago) is looking mighty fine!
8) Lucy and I bump and grind
we had a department christmas party, but no dancing was involved… probably because they tried last year to get us engineers to dance and weren’t very successful hahahaha.
It is the time for Christmas Parties. My first one is this coming Saturday unless I get a call for another before that!
Hmm…roast beef…sounds delicious! But where’s Brent on the dance floor? haha~~
…I wanna win a dinner for two T_TI’m positive to say that everyone who has ever met you, probably LOVES you
You must have left a very positive impression on your former organization!