1) Niagara Falls – the Canadian (Horseshoe Falls) with the Maid fo the Mist heading for its base
Last Sunday Blee, Karen, Paul and I ventured to Niagara Falls to show the Chicagonians mighty Niagara and lunch in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I remain a fan of the Falls. It is, I suppose, a place like Las Vegas: you either love it or hate it. the mix of awe and tackiness is endearing, no more so than at Cifton Hill.
2) the Maid of the Mist goes in; 3) a Maid of the Mist travels past the American Falls
4 & 5) You will get wet … but it is quintessentially the thing to do at Niagara
6) Looking back towards the Pavillion; 7) the American Falls
8) Pirates ahoy on Clifton Hill; 9) ‘new’ Niagara Falls by the new Casino
10 & 11) Blee and I considered getting married but she met this bear instead
12) the Prince of Wales Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake where we had lunch, including 13) lobster poutine
i remember you posting pics of niagra falls before. i’ll add it to the ever-growing list of places i would like to visit!
Have never been… one of these days, though.
I hope you got a chance to stop by some of the wineries too.
I remembered wearing that ‘rain jacket’ venturing into the Falls! It was fun!