1) before and; 2) after
Saturday morning, on a spur of the moment thing, we decided to paint the condo. G headed out and chose a cool, clean grey and by Sunday morning we had transformed the condo’s main wall. Me likes it. To celebrate, Blee headed over for champagne, but of course, and dinner which included a gorgeous cherry pie that G made from scratch.
3) Blee prepares the spinach and feta pastries; 4) it looks so cool
5) G’s perfect cherry pie; 6) OMG, good
I spent Tuesday/Wednesday up in Orillia at Geneva Park. It was lovely, if rustic.
7 & 8) views of Lake lake Couchinging
9) our wee ‘villa’ … Muskoka House; 10) the first floor
11) Canadian geese were everywhere; 12) my (very) sparse rustic room
13) the grounds and; 14) view from the balcony